Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I-Zen Kiara II Mont Kiara Kuala Lumpur For Sale




#ATTENTION Are You Looking For a Luxury Condo at Mont Kiara Kuala Lumpur ?

Let’s look at this unit, maybe it is the one that you are looking for

Mont Kiara I-Zen Kiara II For Sale
+ Size 1650sq ft,
+ 2 car parks,
+ 4+1 Room, 3 Bathroom

+ Facing Swimming Pool view,
+ Interior Design Fully Furnished
+ 27th floor.
+ Asking price RM1.12mil or available for rental Nov'18 onwards

I-Zen Kiara II is strategically located in the center of Mont Kiara.

It is just right behind the 1MK shopping mall & also walking distance to Plaza Mont Kiara, shoplex & also Acroris ( newly completed retails & shops)

I-Zen Kiara II is suitable for own stay & also investment.

Nursery, international schools, restaurants, banks & groceries is just within the vicinity, which provide conveniences to the residents

Interested? Whatsapp 011-3290 7240

WhatsApp: http://jualbelirumahandadisini.wasap.my/

Mont Kiara I-Zen Kiara II For Sale Interested Whatsapp 011 3290 7240 Living Area 01

Mont Kiara I-Zen Kiara II For Sale Interested Whatsapp 011 3290 7240 Dining Area 01



No comments:

Post a Comment